Whether you’re looking for a part-time job or a new career, consider a position at Magnolia Park. It’s a great place to work. We’ll keep you up to date on the latest job openings at our family of stores and restaurants, so please stop by here often.
Part-Time Sales Associate
Tracking Code: 221017-971
The Sales Associate will champion the “Customer First “philosophy by providing an exceptional shopping experience to our guest. The Sales Associate will maximize sales by finding the right products, providing creative solutions to each guest using a win-win approach, removing barriers so as to ensure exceptional service and an enhanced Customer Experience for each and every Customer. With all actions supporting the Golfsmith selling model, the Sales Associate will be responsible for facilitating the sale as per the “S.E.L.L.” standards.
- Ensure each Customer receives exceptional service by providing an exceptional shopping experience which includes the meet, sell, close, reinforce steps maintaining outstanding standards and all other components of the “S.E.L.L.” program.
- Maintain an awareness of all golf product knowledge, terminology, merchandise promotions, demo merchandise and sale advertisements being flexible and knowledgeable able to work in different departments as needed.
- Increase revenue and profitability while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner in accordance with the “Customer First” standards
- Assist with floor moves, merchandising, and keeping the sales floor organized and clean meeting Golfsmith’s brand standards.
- Adhere to all company programs and policies including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Researches merchandise availability via computer database; requisitioning merchandise from stockroom and taking inventory of stock where needed.
- Seeks and takes advantage of opportunities as it relates to product and service knowledge, job skills and training.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain a positive, Customer-centric attitude by listening, understanding and responding to guest needs while being committed to the Customer First philosophy.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all associates and guests.
- Thorough knowledge of processing information and merchandise via a computer and POS register system; ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Freely access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area and register area by standing, walking, stooping, crawling, climbing, crouching, kneeling and climbing a ladder; ability to lift and/or move up to 50 (fifty) to 100 (one hundred) pounds at any given time.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- 1-3 months of related experience
Loss Prevention Service Ambassador – Magnolia Park Rack-258664
Nordstrom Rack is a fun, fast and easy-to-shop destination where style meets savings. We offer brand-name apparel, accessories and shoes for the entire family at amazing discounts.
A day in the life…
Working at the Rack is a team sport, and as a member of our loss prevention team, you’ll…
- Greet customers and help them find the areas of the store they’re looking for
- Help maintain a safe environment and respond to emergency situations
- Be aware of merchandise items at risk for theft and support inventory control efforts of the store
You own this if you…
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as solid verbal and people skills
- Keep a calm head when dealing with customer concerns and are skilled at resolving conflict proactively
- Are all about accountability, initiative and having a high level of ownership
- Embrace working a flexible schedule, which can include nights and weekends and is based on store needs.
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position. Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.