Grimaldi’s December Promotions
December brings the launch of our new seasonal Pizza & Pozzi Menu. Starting on December 3rd, this menu offers a seasonal salad, pizza, cheesecakes and cocktails for our guests 21 and over. The new menu was developed in conjunction with the Villa Pozzi winemakers to include menu items that pair perfectly with Villa Pozzi wines. We will be offering bother the Nero d’Avola and Pinot Grigio. Items include:
- Winter Harvest Salad: Oven roasted brussel sprouts on top of a bed of arugula with red onions, bacon, feta cheese, dried cranberries and balsamic dressing.
- Sausage & Wine-Braised Onion Pizza: Our Traditional pizza topped with onions braised in Villa Pozzi red wine, savory Italian sausage and plenty of fresh basil.
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake: Creamy vanilla cheesecake with chunks of Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups. Garnished with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
- Eggnog Cheesecake: Nutmeg and a splash of Makers Mark Bourbon are blended into a vanilla cheesecake with a ginger snap cookie crust. Garnished with whipped cream and ginger snap cookie pieces.
- Holiday Cranberry Mule: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Aperol and fresh lime juice shaken and served over ice with Goslings Ginger Beer and garnished with an orange wheel.
- Winter Citrus Sangria: Beso Del Sol White Sangria, Monin Winter Citrus Syrup, fresh lemon and orange juices shaken and served over ice and garnished with an orange wheel.
Holiday Gift Card Promotion
This holiday season, Grimaldi’s is treating its guests by giving bounce back cards with all $50 and $100 gift card purchases! When you buy a $50 gift card, get a $10 bounce back card, and when you buy a $100 gift card, get a $20 bounce back card. This promotion ends on Tuesday, December 31st. Offered in our pizzerias* and online at www.GrimaldisPizzeria.com.
*Offer not available in NY, NJ, or CT.
- Christmas Eve: 11AM – 8PM
- Christmas Day: CLOSED
- New Year’s Eve: Open regular hours
- New Year’s Day: Open regular hours
Every Tuesday, guests can enjoy half off glasses, carafes, and bottles of wine. This deal excludes house wines, but includes regular menu and seasonal sangrias.
Stoking Social Hour
To achieve the coal brick oven crust that makes our pizzas so uniquely delicious, our ovens must be stoked with coal twice daily, once during operating hours. While this process allows us to make our famous coal brick oven pizzas, it can take up to an hour, meaning that we can’t make our pizzas and calzones during the stoking hour. To make up for the wait, Grimaldi’s offers Stoking Social Hour specials. Every day between 3:30 and 6:30 pm, guests can enjoy:
- $15 off bottles of wine (excludes house wine)
- $2 off draft beer
- $3 off glasses of wine, signature cocktails, antipasto and bruschetta