Grimaldi’s February Menu Specials
Pizza and Pozzi Menu
The new seasonal Pizza & Pozzi Menu continues through February, offering a new pizza, salad, and cheesecake, as well as cocktails for our guests 21 and over. All menu items will remain the same through the month of February. This menu was developed by our Executive Chef Cory Lattuca and Villa Pozzi’s Founder and Winemaker Daniele Pozzi to feature menu items that pair perfectly with Villa Pozzi wines. We will be offering both the Nero d’Avola and Pinot Grigio. Items include:
- Winter Harvest Salad: Oven roasted brussel sprouts on top of a bed of arugula with red onions, bacon, feta cheese, dried cranberries and balsamic dressing.
- Sausage & Wine-Braised Onion Pizza: Our Traditional pizza topped with onions braised in Villa Pozzi red wine, savory Italian sausage and plenty of fresh basil.
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake: Creamy vanilla cheesecake with chunks of Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups. Garnished with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
- Red Velvet Cheesecake: Inspired by a traditional red velvet cake, this rosy cheesecake is made with decadent cocoa and rich cream cheese on an Oreo cookie crust. Garnished with whipped cream and Oreo cookie pieces.
- Holiday Cranberry Mule: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Aperol and fresh lime juice shaken and served over ice with Goslings Ginger Beer and garnished with an orange wheel.
- Winter Citrus Sangria: Beso Del Sol White Sangria, Monin Winter Citrus Syrup, fresh lemon and orange juices shaken and served over ice and garnished with an orange wheel.
Don’t Forget About Tuesday Tastings & Stoking Social Hour!
Every Tuesday, guests can enjoy half-off glasses, carafes, and bottles of wine. This deal excludes house wines, but includes all other wines and seasonal sangrias.
To achieve the coal brick oven crust that makes our pizzas so uniquely delicious, our ovens must be stoked twice daily, once during operating hours. While this process allows us to make our famous coal brick-oven pizzas, it can take up to an hour, meaning that we can’t make our pizzas and calzones during the stoking hour. To make up for the wait, Grimaldi’s offers Stoking Social Hour specials. Every day between 3:30 and 6:30 pm, guests can enjoy:
- $15 off bottles of wine (excludes house wine)
- $2 off draft beer
- $3 off glasses of wine, signature cocktails, antipasto and bruschetta